See how many people have viewed a specific page or blog post.
- Navigate to any page or blog post you want to see statistics for.
- Click on "Statistics" (above the page title).
- An overlay appears, showing the following data:
- Graph of views of this page over the last 30 days.
- All views: The overall number of views since this page was created.
- My views: The number of times you have viewed this page yourself.
- Unique viewers: every individual user who has visited this page.
Depending on your Data Privacy setting, the Content Report will also show a tab "Viewers", showing which user has viewed this content, when and how many times.