On this page:
|Table of Contents|
link_or_button primary_button_inverse link https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.homepageredirect float none title To the Marketplace
|title||To the Marketplace|
|Content by Label|
In Confluence, you can define only one global homepage. The Homepage Redirect add-on app takes it one step further: Administrators can assign unique homepages to several individual user groups. As soon as user access Confluence they get redirected to a homepage that was set up for their user group.
As destination of the redirect you can define a page, a blogpost or a space homepage. If the defined page has a pre-defined design the page is displayed exactly in that way. This makes the Homepage Redirect add-on app most valuable to all customers with tailored Confluence color schemes and/or third-party skins and themes.
The Homepage Redirect add-on app works great in combination with our Enterprise Theme Add-on app.
- Holdings with a unique corporate design per subsidiary
- Companies with different homepages per business unit or departments
- Businesses with the need for separate homepages for clients and external partners
To manage redirects:
- Choose the cog icon , at top right of the screen, then choose General configuration.
- Select Homepage Redirect under Configuration in the left-hand panel.
In the Homepage Redirect administration you have the following possibilities:
- Add a new redirect by clicking the Add Redirect button
- Edit properties like group and the redirect destination
- Delete a redirect
- Reorder the redirects by dragging and dropping elements
The first matching group is used to redirect the user.
Click the Add Redirect button to add a new redirect, which brings up the following dialog:
The group or groups you would like to redirect.
The destination of the redirect. This can be a page, a blogpost or a space homepage.
|Content by Label|
Releases & JIRA Issues