With great pleasure, we announce the release 5.2.0 of the bitvoodoo Enterprise Theme.
|Table of Contents|
Personalized news have arrived!
The Enterprise Theme macros Blog Posts & Pages, Top Stories Slider and News Boxes have a new parameter called
Lucene Query. This parameter is a very flexible parameter and can be used to:
- write your own Lucene Query to select specific content by using the Confluence Search Syntax.
- use Enterprise Theme Macros in combination
- with the Metadata Add-on by Communardo
- with the User Profile Add-on by Communardo
When combined, you can build a very detailed and dynamic content selection and create user specific news listings.
If you have a big Confluence instance with multiple departments or country locations, corporate communication can be challenging. You might want to solve requirements like these:
- How can I make sure that a user is receiving only news relevant to him/her?
- How can I provide a filter for the news - depending from where a user is from?
- How can I get users to only see their department specific news and their country specific news?
All this can be solved, if you combine the Enterprise Theme with the User Profiles Add-on. And you can build even more flexible solutions by combining it with the optional Metadata add-on.
Personalized by the Metadata add-on
Personalized by the User Profile Add-on
In version 5.2 of the Enterprise Theme we changed the location, where we store space specific design assignments (