bitvoodoo ag may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- User information such as name, email and organisation
- Confluence information such as version, title, server id, license type and number of users
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise our products and our website according to your interests.
- We may use the information for marketing and for market research purposes, including internal geographic studies, to provide, optimise and personalise our services and to inform you about other related products and services from bitvoodoo ag.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other products
Our products may contain links to other products of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our product, you should note that we do not have any control over that other product. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while using such products and such products are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the product in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.