|Redirect to URL|
Redirect different user groups to customised homepages to provide relevant and specific information for each user group.
On this page:
|Table of Contents|
In Confluence, you can define only one global homepage. The Homepage Redirect app takes it one step further: Administrators can assign unique homepages to several individual user groups. As soon as user access Confluence, they are redirected to a homepage that was set up for their user group.
The destination of the redirect can be a page, a blog post or a space homepage. If the defined page has a pre-defined design, the page will be displayed exactly in that way. This makes the app Homepage Redirect most valuable to all customers with tailored Confluence colour schemes and/or third-party skins and themes.
The Homepage Redirect app works well in combination with our Enterprise Theme app.
- Holdings with a unique corporate design per subsidiary
- Companies with different homepages per business unit or departments
- Businesses with the need for separate homepages for clients and external partners
How to manage redirects
- Choose the cog icon , at the top right of the screen, then choose General configuration.
- Select Homepage Redirect under Configuration in the left-hand panel.
In the Homepage Redirect administration, you have the following possibilities:
- Add a new redirect by clicking the Add Redirect button
- Edit properties like group and the redirect destination
- Delete a redirect
- Reorder the redirects by dragging and dropping elements
The first matching group is used to redirect the user.
Click the Add Redirect button to add a new redirect, which brings up the following dialog:
The group or groups you would like to redirect.
The destination of the redirect. This can be a page, a blog post or a space homepage.