The Navitabs Cloud app provides a straightforward solution which allows users to navigate between pages.
- It generates horizontal or vertical navigation tabs that look just like the tabs in Confluence.
- It allows for the formation of content inside tabs.
Generate tab navigation based on the children of the defined page.
|Macro editor||Preview in Confluence Editor||Childtabs on published page|
This is a required field
The page whose child pages you want to display as tabs. Leave blank for the current page.
|Vertical orientation||Display the tabs vertically or horizontally.||boolean||false|
|Reverse||Enable to reverse the sort order.||boolean||false|
|Left truncation||The number of characters to truncate from the left of every tab.||int||0|
|The height that is used for all tabs.||int||300|
Generate tab navigation based on pages with a defined label.
In this example, the pages "Jira Macros" and "Confluence Macros" and their content is displayed as two tabs. Both pages contain the label "doc".
In the new Editor for Confluence Cloud, the Localtab Macro (Deprecated) is no longer supported. It is therefore hidden in the new version of the Navitabs app. Please use the Tab Macro instead.
- Atlassian information on the new editor for Confluence Cloud: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/confluence-cloud-editor-roadmap/
- Tab Macro documentation
This macro was formerly called "Localtab-Group Macro".
Wrapper macro. Generates tab navigation with the individual Tab macros that are inserted.
To see Tab Group and Tab macros in use, please go to the Tab Macro documentation.
This macro was formerly called "Localtab (New Editor) Macro".
Macro to format content in tabs. Must be used within a Tab Group macro.
How to use Tab Group and Tabs macros
- Add a Tab Group macro to a page.
- Make sure the cursor is inside the Tab group macro and add a Tab (used within a Tab Group macro) macro.
- Give your tab a name and hit "Save".
- Add your content below the Tab macro.
- To add another tab, make sure the cursor is below the content you have just written. Add another Tab macro and add the new content below.
- Save the content when you are done.
- The resulting tabs look like this:
- If you want a vertical tab navigation instead, edit the Tab Group macro and activate the field "Vertical orientation".
This macro is a new Navitabs feature since February 2021. We are collecting feedback on your user experience with this Beta feature.
Organise a page's content in different tabs using only this macro with its own editor.