Built In Reporting has arrived
A lot of customers asked us many times, how they can create reports with the Viewtracker Add-on. In the past there were several solutions to resolve this:
- Use the Space Usage Report defined by the Reporting Add-on by Service Rocket or via SQL Macros.
- The Viewtracker Reporting Macro
Now you can use the Global or Space specific built in reporting. With the reporting you can
- filter by spaces, devices and content type
- take a look into different time ranges and how your content performed over time
- compare spaces based on their views
- see which content is the best or worst performing content in your instance (based on views)
REST API to retrieve views, counts and more
Since this version we offer a public REST API documented here Viewtracker - REST Reporting API.