If you used our Viewtracker Macro in the global layout of Confluence and then changed to a Theme from Refined you will see that Viewtracker disappears from your page. But don't worry you still can work with Viewtracker Macro but you have to put it in the Refined global layout. Please have a look at the instructions below.
How to insert Vietracker Macro correctly in the Refined global layouts?
- Go to
- Go to the register "Layout"
- Here you can edit you Layouts. Just choose your layout and click the edit buttom
- Here you can see the structure of the Refined pages. You see different sections for the Header, Footer or Sidebar and if you hover over the section you will se the add-button. Click on it if you want to edit this section
- In my example I placed the Viewtracker Macro in the Page Header and don't forget to click save on the top of the page
- And this is the result of our example. You will have the same outcome as in the Confluence global layout but you have to place the Macro in the Refined Theme