The Viewtracker Add-On comes with a global and space specific built in reporting. With the reporting you can
- filter by spaces, devices and content type
- take a look into different time ranges and how your content performed over time
- compare spaces based on their views
- see which content is the best or worst performing content in your instance (based on views)
Space administrators can access the report in the Space Administration.
Do you miss something in the report?
Choose between these three options:
- Built your own custom space report explained in Viewtracker Reports with Reporting Plugin and in How can I use Viewtracker with SQL plugins?
- Use our Viewtracker - REST Reporting API to build your own report in a tool of your choice.
- Contact us - maybe we love your idea and implement it in a future release