This tutorial applies to Confluence 5.0 and higher.
Level of experience:
It should take you less than 5 minutes to complete this tutorial.
On this page:
Overview of the tutorial
This tutorial shows you, how to change the name of the space manager box.
Step 1 Go to the section editor
Step 2 Edit the section content
The following points has to be done for the Page Sidebar and in the Blog Sidebar. As example we demonstrate you the steps for the Page Sidebar.
- Click on Page Sidebar and the Editor will open the definition of the sidebar
- Scroll down to the Space Manager macro and click on the wrapping Titled Panelbox macro to edit some properties.
- Remove the content of the parameter Internationalization i18n key for the title and enter into the parameter Heading of the wrapping Block your new desired title for this block. After these changes, your macro definition looks like this:
- Click Save in the Macro Browser
- Click Save in the Section Editor
There is no content with the specified labels