On this page:
Gain valuable insight into who is visiting your Confluence pages. The Viewtracker app provides more information than just counting page hits. It offers important user behaviour details, for example:
- How many users have viewed a specific Confluence page?
- How often has a certain space been viewed in comparison to others?
- Who are the most active users per space?
Types of Statistics
Content Statistics (Page or Blog post)
See how many people have viewed a specific page or blog post.
- Navigate to any page or blog post you want to see statistics for.
- Click on "Statistics" (above the page title).
- An overlay appears, showing the following data:
- Graph of views of this page over the last 30 days.
- All views: The overall number of views.
- My views: The number of times you have viewed this page yourself.
- Unique visitors: every individual user who has visited this page.
See how many people have viewed a specific space.
- Navigate to the space you want to see statistics for.
- In the space configuration, click on "Space Statistics":
Voila - the report will appear, separated into the following sections:
- Graph of Views in the current space. The default period is the last 30 days. Click on the Start or End date to change the time period.
- Top Viewers: Users who have viewed many pages and blog posts on the current space. Click on their icons to learn more about them.
- Top Contents: A list of the pages and blog posts with most views. The number of visits is displayed on the right. Click on any title to see the content of the page.
- Statistics: A comparison of all views of the current space vs the type of content (page or blog post).
If you'd like to compare the statistics of various spaces, you need to use the Global Statistics.
Statistics for the entire Confluence instance can only be viewed by the Confluence Administrator (see Administrator's Guide). Please contact him or her if you'd like to know more about the global activity in your Confluence.
Learn how to see the Global Statistics, and get to know all settings and possibilities.
There is no content with the specified labels
Viewtracker Cloud is a supported app. Please contact us for feedback, questions and issues.