You need to be a space administrator to access this report.
- Navigate to the space you want to see the report for.
- In the space configuration (left), click on "Space Report":
Voila - the report will appear, separated into the following sections:
- Graph of the views in the current space. The default period is the last 30 days. Click on the date picker to change the time period.
- Top Viewers: Users who have viewed many pages and blog posts in the current space. Click on their icons to learn more about them.
- Top Contents: A list of the pages and blog posts with the most views. The number of visits is displayed on the right. Click on any title to see the content of the page.
- Statistics: A list of all views of the current space distinguishing between the type of content (page or blog post). You can also use the filter in the graph to only display page or blog post views.
The "Statistics" column also displays the Unique viewers in this space.
If you'd like to compare the statistics of various spaces, you need to use the Global Report.
Click on the menu "Attachments" to display
- a graph of the attachment views in the current space. The default period is the last 30 days. Click on the date picker to change the time period.
- Column "File name": The file names and file types (icon) of the attachments used on that space.
- Column "Views": The number of views or downloads of each attachment.
You may also use the search field to search for specific attachments.