The Content Scheduler add-on gives you the freedom to prepare a Confluence content in advance and set the publishing date and time. Prepared content can be edited and rescheduled, giving you maximum flexibility. This add-on frees you up from the worry of getting that content published on time!
With this add-on, bitvoodoo ag won Atlassian's development competition “Codegeist 2013”.
Created for use in Confluence and can be used in combination with bitvoodoo ag’s Enterprise Theme.
- Deactivate Page or Blog scheduling
- Define or restrict the users, who are able to schedule content
- Remove Attachments of Scheduled Blog Post
- Schedule content - a quick guide
- Scheduled Content is never published automatically, manually publishing works
Content-Scheduler Plugin (Documentation)
Content Scheduler FAQ (Documentation)
Schedule content - a quick guide (Documentation)
Content Scheduler permissions (Documentation)
Content Scheduler REST API (Documentation)
Content-Scheduler Plugin v.3.0.0 (Documentation)
Content-Scheduler Plugin v.2.4.6 (Documentation)