With great pleasure, we announce release 5.0 of the bitvoodoo Enterprise Theme.
With Enterprise Theme 5.0 we introduce a new kind of design you can start from - the Matterhorn design. Some features of this design:
- A new configurable search box
- The breadcrumb section uses less space than in other designs
- The menu is an important part of your intranet, so we made it a bit more prominent
- The Header Section is configured to show the Create button - so you are able to create content from everywhere.
The Enterprise theme is now supporting the Space Tools - already known from the Confluence Default Theme.
Next to the support of the Space Tools drop down, we now use the new Space Administration Look and Feel.
It was time to change the header, so we changed the following:
|New Matterhorn Design||Enterprise Theme 4 Designs|
|New position of the searchbox|
|Configurable color of the searchbox|
|Moved Langauge Selector into a dropdown|
|Show User Avatar|
|Show create button|
The create button is only shown if the user hasn't
To restore the defaults, just follow the instructions in Sections documentation.
New Matterhorn Design
Enterprise Theme 4 Designs
To focus on the content we now hide the page metadata per default in all designs.
With just one click, you can see all important information of the page like creator, permissions, labels.
If you don't like this new feature, it's quite easy to switch to the old style. Just go to Advanced Settings of the Enterprise theme in the Confluence Administrator and uncheck this functionality.
New Blog Sidebar
- The old blog post navigation was unhandy, so we replaced the old navigation with the new Blogpost Tree Macro.
- You will be up to date with latest changes in your space with the Recently Updated macro in the sidebar.
Access your important content from everywhere with the newly supported space shortcuts.
In some cases a restart of Confluence is needed - because we changed some stuff regarding the plugin lifecycle.
Updates and fixes in this release
Next to all these new changes, we fixed various bugs and added numerous improvements behind the scene.
Before you upgrade, we recommend creating a backup of your theme configurations. If necessary, this export can be imported again after upgrading.
Please read the Upgrade Notes 6.0 if you are upgrading from a previous version to the Version 6.x.
Download and install the Enterprise Theme App from the Atlassian Marketplace or through the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager.