- Enabling the Enterprise Theme — How to enable the Enterprise Theme.
- Designs — How to enable an Enterprise Theme design.
- Menus — How to configure menus for the header and the footer.
- Page Alias — How to set up a page alias as an alternative address (URL) to a page or blog post.
- Landing Pages — How to set a page as a landing page.
- Sections — How to customize sections of the Enterprise Theme.
- Dashboards — Create and manage your dashboards within the Enterprise Theme.
- Import/Export Theme Configuration
- Advanced Settings — How to configure the advanced settings of the Enterprise Theme.
- Space Managers — How to set a space manager that will be displayed in the Space Manager box.
- Header Logo — How to set a header logo that is displayed at the top of Confluence and links to the dashboard.
- Colors — How the different colors are used in the Enterprise Theme or in the default Confluence setup.
- Header Images — How to set a header image.
Related articles for administrators